Skip to the content
- Erykah Badu wowed us with her “Window Seat” strip-tease, then got busted for it: the singer will face a $500 fine for public nudity. RS looked back at great moments in rock-video nakedness, as well as our galleries tracking historic achievements in crotch rock and naked celebs on our cover.
- Paul McCartney rocked a marathon gig at the Hollywood Bowl that traced his entire catalog from the Beatles to the Fireman, and Eddie Vedder jumped onstage at the Who’s Quadrophenia gig in London.
- The cast of Glee joined The Sopranos, South Park, and more distinguished TV shows who have appeared on our cover over the years. Check out all our Glee-related goodies in our new issue.
- We premiered two epic videos: footage of Iggy Pop’s last-ever stage dive at Carnegie Hall (see the guy who dropped him!) and an exclusive clip from the new Doors documentary People Are Strange.
- We wondered whether Bob Dylan is hip-hop’s secret godfather, and if the new demand for the Strokes and Libertines means that 2000s nostalgia is already upon us.