Well I have finally hit double digits with the podcast and it’s still going strong. Now that I have some consistency under my belt I am looking to produce a podcast on a weekly basis. Look for news on that soon.
For this podcast I decided to have a look back at some of the bands I have played in the past, both on the podcast and on Rock and Roll Report Radio as well as offer a glimpse of some great new stuff.
If you want to subscribe to the podcast, just click either of the links below:
Don’t forget to leave a voice comment at 206-339-3646 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any comments or suggestions for the show, and let me know if I can play them or read them on the air!
And the pic above is of my good friend and Rock and Roll Report Girl Tova. That’s just a little hint at what we have in store when the site gets its graphical overhaul in late spring…
Finally, if you enjoy the Rock and Roll Report Podcast please support the bands by buying their music and recommend the podcast on iTunes by voting with your stars.
Thanks for listening. This is what I played:
- Rock and Roll Report Intro by Featured on Fridays
- She’s Not the Girl For Me by The Condors
- Drink In Her Hand by The Blessings
- Interstate by Tenspoke Indies
- I Wanna Be Maladjusted by the Heavy Drapes
- Filthy Ways by The Sleepers
- Self-Esteem by Switchback
- Undertaker by Broken Teeth
- Built For Speed by Big Cock
- Tweaking the Fine Tune by Jonathan Bright
- Come On X3 by Galore
- Louder by the Piper Downs
- Over by Leigh Silver
- Guilloteenager by The Meddling Kids
- Legs by Beretta76
- Don’t Waste Time by The Morning Stars
- Full Tilt by the Spaceship Blues
- Outta Town by The Fores
- Straight Outta Hell by Paperback Freud
- Bourbon & Ice by the Mainliners
- Rock and Roll Report Outro featuring Crystal Fawn of Featured on Fridays
Thanks for listening! Later.
(Click on any of the albums below by the artists featured on today’s podcast to purchase their music and support real rock and roll! Thanks.)