Well Spring has truly sprung here in Montreal and what better way to celebrate than blaring some cool rock and roll to heat things up! After the last 2 podcasts clocked in at over an hour, this one is a slightly shorter (but still rockin’!) 40 + minutes of amazing indie and unsigned rock and roll.
If you like what you hear and you want to let me know, or you have a band or label you think I might like, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voice comment on the listener line at 1-206-339-3646. If this is you first time listening, consider subscribing to the podcast and if you are a subscriber, do me a favour and go rate the podcast on the iTunes Podcast Directory. Every little bit helps!
If you want to subscribe to the podcast, just click either of the links below:
Here is what I played:
- Rock and Roll Report Intro by Featured on Fridays
- Sex Drug by Popgun
- Sensation Addict by Food
- Filthy Ways by The Sleepers
- My Fate by Victims of Circumstance
- I’m Not Saying What You Did Was Bad But Your Timing Could Have Been Better by Dirt Mall
- Sexual Electricity by the Black Angel Band
- Straitjacket Blues by The Joots
- Cat & Mouse by Kickstart
- Farther Away by The Apple Bros
- Amy by The Jakals
- Rock and Roll Report Outro by Featured on Fridays
As always, if you like what you hear support these bands by buying their music, attending their shows and dropping comments on their MySpace pages and show them that you care about real rock and roll!
Thanks for listening.