This week’s Rock and Roll Report Podcast is another healthy helping of great rock and roll from some very cool indie and unsigned bands from around the world who I never hear on commercial rock radio. Hope you like this week’s serving!
I was reading this week that 75% of all podcast listeners listen to them at their computers and if you are doing so I think you are missing out on one of the great advantages of a podcast which is its portability. You can listen to the Rock and Roll Report Podcast whenever and wherever you choose so download it to your MP3 player (you don’t need an iPod to listen to a podcast) or burn it to a CD and play it in your car, on the bus, while jogging or at the beach or in the pool. Yes, in the pool if you have the very cool (and very expensive) Radio Raft pictured above.
If you want to subscribe to the podcast, just click either of the links below:
Here is what I played on this week’s podcast:
- Rock and Roll Report Podcast Intro by Featured on Fridays
- Give Up by The Millions
- Let Her Go by The Meddling Kids
- Soul Stirrer by Daylight Titans
- True Grit by Swig
- Ride On by Black Jack
- Rock and Roll Salvation Part II by The Golden Gods
- Hey Yeah by Dollar Sent
- Kate by Paperback Freud
- Don’t Waste Time by The Morning Stars
- Plaza by FIGO
- She’s Gonna by The Goldstars
- Hard To Say Goodbye by Lick & a Promise
- Rock and Roll Report Podcast Outro by Featured on Fridays
If you liked what you heard on the show, please consider supporting the bands and the podcast by buying one of their CDs below. Just click on the cover and you are good to go!
Thanks for listening and don’t forget to subscribe if you haven’t already! I’ll catch you next week.