Well after taking a week off to recharge my batteries in the sun and getting caught up in the Olympics the podcast is back for a fresh helping of great rock and roll. As always these bands and artists are either unsigned or are on independent record labels so if you like what you hear please support them by buying their music and going to their shows.
I have been getting a lot of great suggestions for bands to play on the podcast and as I sift through those email me and let me know what you thought of the show and let me know if there are any bands you think I just gotta hear. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a comment on the listener line at 206-339-3646. Always love to hear what you are listening to.
As always if you want to subscribe to the podcast, just click either of the links below. The more subscribers podcasts like the Rock and Roll Report Podcast get the easier it gets to convince some hesitant record labels to adopt a podsafe attitude.
Oh and say hi to big fan of the podcast the beautiful Sharon Vaughn (she’s been there since the beginning!) who graces todays playlist.
This is what I played:
- Rock and Roll Report Podcast Intro by Featured on Fridays
- Ragged Lines by The Milestones
- Blind Man’s Aim by Carnival Sun
- Wicked Love Song by Blacklist Union
- Blow Me Away by Voodoo Johnson
- Everything by Leigh Silver
- Feed by The Breakups
- Too Smart For Me by A Rex
- Flight by Cloudy Side Down
- You Don’t Know What You Want To Be by Modern Cliches
- Happy as a Clam by Popcycle
- Rock and Roll Report Podcast Outro by Featured on Fridays
As always thanks so much for listening. I’ll see you next week!