I was recently asked if I still get the same thrill, that buzz at hearing a song or seeing a show that raises the hair on the back of my neck and to be perfectly honest it happens all the time. When you think of it, music fans are faced with an interesting quandary. There is so much great music out there and so many ways to get it that it is overwhelming and intimidating. That’s where things like music blogs and podcasts can help. If you like the taste of the people behind these things, you have a great resource for discovering music that you may like but with the personal touch that only a real person can bring.
I hope you enjoy the music that you hear on the Rock and Roll Report Podcast. It is only a small slice of the rock and roll pie that is out there but it is a nice slice and I hope it encourages you to explore more.
As always you can get in touch with anybody at The Rock and Roll Report by emailing us at email@example.com. Or you can call the listener line which has changed numbers! The new number is 206-339-8700.
If you want to subscribe to the podcast, just click either of the links below:
Please remember to support these bands and artists by buying their music and going to their shows!
This is what I played this week:
- Rock and Roll Report Podcast Intro by Featured on Fridays
- Universal by The Revisionists
- Let Me Be Me by The Neighborhood Bullys
- Charged By The Minute by The Respectables
- Cling by Krescent 4
- Better Off Alone by Daydream On Autopilot
- Sorry by Tallboy
- Baby’s Like a Train by Robert Stanley
- Going Out to Get Home by The Kickbacks
- On The Day I Found My Hands by The Brilliant Mistakes
- Rock and Roll Report Outro by Featured on Fridays
Thanks so much for listening and subscribing. Looking forqard to burrowing into your eardrums next week!
Click on any of these CD covers to hear more and buy the CD and support independent rock and roll!