Another week, another Rock and Roll Report Podcast! That’s right I have managed to string together three podcasts in a row and it’s nice to get back into the groove and bring you some amazing rock and roll from bands who are either unsigned or are on smaller independent record labels. And as you can tell from this week’s podcast all of these bands rock and ALL could slot into a commercial rock radio station playlist with no problem at all.
Most of the bands this week I have never played before but then heck, that is where the fun is in music as far as I am concerned. If you don’t search out music in all the various nooks and crannies where it is being made you will be condemned to listen to Black Dog and Hotel California in perpetuity!
You can easily subscribe to the podcast by clicking on either of the links below:
If you want to get a hold of me or anybody at The Rock and Roll Report just email us at email@example.com or leave a comment on our listener comment line at 206-339-8700. If you are in a band or own or work for a record label you can submit music to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is what I played this week:
- Rock and Roll Report Podcast Intro by Featured on Fridays
- Oh No, No, No by The Morning Stars
- Keep Me From Drinkin’ by The Riverboat Gamblers Buy it on
- Festive 50 by Except The General Buy it on
- Demon In The Sack by Devi
- Can’t Help Loving Her by Stone River Buy it on
- All The World To Hear by Mary Rose Obsession
- Free by Broken Man
- My So Called Friend by Kris Bell Buy it on
- Men Of A Dangerous Maybe by The Temponauts
- Rock Electric by Warhorse
- Rock and Roll Report Outro by Featured On Fridays
The Rock and Roll Report Podcast is a proud member of: