After an unavoidable delay The Rock and Roll Report Podcast is back and ready to rock your socks off! This week I once again went all over the rock and roll map with some 60’s inspired tunes, some heavy stuff, some punk and some sunny pop tunes. It’s what I like to refer to as a trip to the rock and roll buffet!
As usual you have a wide range of styles from a wider range of bands and artists who are either unsigned or are signed to independent record labels. If you like what you hear please consider supporting these bands in a tangible way by buying their music, going to their shows and buying their merch.
If you want to subscribe to the podcast, just click either of the links below:
And if you want to get a hold of me or anybody at the Rock and Roll Report just email us at email@example.com or drop a listener comment on our listener comment line at 206-350-4333. You can also add us as a friend on MySpace at www.myspace.com/rockandrollreport our check out our Facebook Group.
If you are in a band or with a record label you can submit your music be sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is what I played this week. If you like what you hear please click on the appropriate link and support that band or artist!
- Rock and Roll Report Podcast Intro by Featured on Fridays
- I’m Dissatisfied by The Loons (Not L.O.N.S. as I inexplicably referred to them on the podcast!)
- What a Way to Die by Nikki Corvette and The Hell On Heels
- Kill City by Nikki Sudden and Captain Sensible
- Dragstrip Girls with AK-47s by Dragster
- Blind by Picture Me Broken
- A Love Like Mine by Ardor featuring Christine Varian
- This Summer’s Gonna Last Forever by 7th Heaven
- I Love Your Tone by Alejandra O’Leary
- Alice Sunshine by The Seventh Ring of Saturn
- Right Down the Middle by The Next Big Thing (featuring our very own Gary Pig Gold!)
- Rock and Roll Report Podcast Outro by Featured on Fridays
The Rock and Roll Report Podcast is a proud member of:
Association of Music Podcasting
Thanks so much for listening. See you next week!