The 51st edition of the Rock and Roll Report Podcast proudly boasts no bands that have been previously played before proving the adage once again that there is just so much incredible rock and roll out there to be had if you dig down and search for it. As a matter of fact, there is so much great rock and roll out there and that has been submitted to the Rock and Roll Report for possible review or airplay that I am about 2 months behind in listening to it all so if you have recently submitted music please have patience, I will get to it!
Once again we kind of roam around the world in search of amazing rock and roll from either bands who are unsigned or signed to independent record labels and this podcast’s crop is simply amazing. From the straight up rock and roll of Shake Me to the thunder of What You’re Doing To Me to the beauty of Rain, I think this week’s show captures a lot of what I love about rock and roll.
If you want to subscribe to the podcast, just click either of the links below:
If you have any suggestions, reviews, comments or bands or labels you think we should check out contact us at email@example.com or use the listener line at 206-339-8700. If you are in a band you can submit your material through either SonicBids or by emailing us your tracks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is what I played this week:
- Rock and Roll Report Podcast Intro by Featured on Fridays
- Shake Me by Taddy Porter
- Fear by Silent Treatment
- Rolling Stones by Vanity Ink
- What You’re Doing To Me by Shotgun Revolution
- Mudslide by Dirt Road Logic
- Take Her Home by Bone Dry System
- Hard To Think by Which Way Up
- Recovery by Black Horse North
- Sunshine In the Rain by Stripping the Pistol
- Rain by 21 Reasons
- Rock and Roll Report Podcast Outro by Featured on Fridays